1. Share your webmix and grab the URL from the Webmix Details.
2. Open a new browser tab and paste the URL into the address bar and go to the webmix preview.
3. On the webmix preview, click on “Add this webmix”.
4. You now added the webmix to your account and it appears on the webmix tab bar with the padlock symbol. That means the webmix is locked, because you are not the original creator and you automatically receive updates to that webmix made by the user who shared it.
5. To use this webmix as a copy, be able to edit and make changes as well as sharing it with a different URL, simply click on the Share button in the top center and select “Stop updates”.
You now created a copy of your own webmix. Edit it to your liking and share it with a new URL if you want to. Also, remember to rename it to avoid confusion!
Note: If you want to make someone else’s webmix your “own” and the webmix is already added to your account, you can start with step 5.
Is there something else you want to know about Symbaloo and how to use it? Drop us a line at email@example.com, leave a comment here or connect with us through our social media. We’d love to hear from you!