Here are steps you can take if Symbaloo or parts of it are not working correctly in your browser:
– update browser to latest version
– do a hard refresh on your browser (Mac: Command+Shift+R ; PC: Control+F5)
– enable Java Script
– clear cookies and cache
– remove pop-up blocker
– try disabling plug-ins while using Symbaloo to see if any of them have affected the way Symbaloo functions (sometimes certain plug-ins conflict with the way Symbaloo operates)
– try Symbaloo in a different browser (to see if issue is browser related)
Easy solutions to common problems:
1. Symbaloo functions suddenly not working correctly or no longer accessible? You can try to reset your browser: PC: Control+F5; Mac: Command+Shift+R. This forces the browser to reset, which often solves the problem.
2. Do you have to log in constantly? http://bit.ly/1auVeMk
3. Did your tiles or a webmix disappear? (First, check if you are logged in!): http://bit.ly/1d0TDBQ
4. Forgot password? http://bit.ly/19ITLGm
To look through the Symbaloo Knowledge Base or send an email to our Support Team, click on the ‘Help’ link in the footer of your Symbaloo page:
Is there something else you want to know about Symbaloo and how to use it? Drop us a line at email@example.com, leave a comment here or connect with us through our social media. We’d love to hear from you!